– Fun new robot by WowWee makes coding accessible to kids
– Get Emojicated: Learn to code with emojis
– Develop memory and STEM skills with app-based games
– Tilt, shake, or poke and watch Coji react in funny ways
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Age: 4 Years and Up
- Number of Players: 1 or More Players
- Level of Difficulty: intermediate
- Battery 1: required, not included
From the manufacturer
Learn to code with Coji
Coji is a fun robot who teaches kids the basics of coding with Emojis.
Problem-solving with a smile(y)
Learn to code with Emojis
Smiley faces and other emoticons are familiar to kids and adults alike. With Coji, you can string emojis together with arrows and images and you have a set of commands that kids all over the world can learn to use, regardless of their language or reading level.
Send Coji commands
Your junior coder will have fun controlling Coji. Send Coji a set of recorded commands and he’ll react by moving around, making funny sounds, and displaying different emojis on his screen.
Learn to Code with Coji
- Perfect for 4-7 year olds
- Teaches the basics of coding
- Emoji language for pre-readers
- Develops STEM skills
- Play with or without app
Coji challenges his playmates with different skill-testing games that encourage critical thinking. In one game, your child will use emoji code to safely direct Coji’s digital avatar through a maze – avoiding obstacles along the way. In another, Coji becomes a physical controller for the digital world.
Laugh and learn
Coji will make your child giggle with his hilarious reactions to trial and error problem solving. ..and will help your child turn mistakes into future success.
When lesson time is over, kids can drive Coji around for fun using a compatible tablet or smartphone as a remote control.
Put the smartphone aside
Today’s kids love using smartphones and tablets, and will have fun using the Coji app on their smart device to control Coji. When screen time is over, your child can also interact directly with Coji. This adorable robot reacts to physical stimulation such as tilting and shaking. ‘LOL’ as Coji steals your ‘heart’ with pre-programmed responses.