Vagisil Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Creme.
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- See back for details*.
- Trusted by #1 Creme more women.
- Instant long lasting relief from intense itch.
- Fast acting – relieves painful itching, burning & irritation on contact.
- Specially designed for the vaginal area.
- Helps soothe irritated skin.
- Blended with vitamins A, D, and E, plus Aloe.
- Contains patented odor block technology.
- Strongest medicine you can buy to relieve intense itch associated with antibiotics.
- Discharge Imbalance in pH. Irritating vaginal conditions.
- Gynecologist tested.
- Clinically tested.
- The strongest medicine you can buy to relieve intense itch.
- Curing an internal vaginal issue can take days.
- Relieving the external itch can happen instantly.
- And when you have a painful, burning itch even a moment is too long to wait for relief.
- Vagisil maximum strength creme is the strongest medicine you can buy to relieve external itch fast and it forms a protective coating to help reduce the chance of further irritation.
- Specially designed for the external vaginal area.
- Help soothe irritated skin.
- Blended with vitamins, A, D, and E, plus aloe.
- Use: Temporarily relieves itching.
- *Proof of purchase required.
- For more information, visit us at vagisil.com.
- For questions call 1-800-431-2610 weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM EST. 2015 Combe Incorporated.
- All rights reserved.
Vagisil Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Cream, 1 ounce:
- Temporarily relieves itching
- Skin-soothing vitamins plus moisturizing aloe
- Helps block odor
- Fresh, clean scent
- Vagisil cream, 1-ounce size, creates a protective barrier over delicate skin
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Monostearate, polyoxyl 100 stearate, Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Aloe Vera Leaf, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Corn Oil, Cholecalciferol, Methylparaben, Isopropyl Myristate, Sodium Sulfite, Trolamine, Trisodium HEDTA, Vitamin A Palmitate, Carbomer Homopolymer Type C, Propylene Glycol.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Benzocaine (20%), Resorcinol (3%). Purpose: External Analgesic, External Analgesic. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Mineral Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Cholecalciferol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Stearate, Sodium Sulfite, Triethanolamine, Trisodium HEDTA, Maltodextrin.
Active Ingredients: Benzocaine (20%) – External analgesic, Resorcinol (3%) – External analgesic
Instructions: Adults and Children 12 Years and Older: Apply a fingertip amount (approximately 1-inch strip) to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children Under 12 Years: Consult a doctor.