With its minimalist design and solid construction techniques, this crib provides a serene place for your baby to sleep. Like all our cribs, it’s built to the highest standards of safety and comfort.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a solid Sap Gum wood frame.
- Mattress platform is crafted of metal and has three height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Multistep finish is sealed with a protective, child-safe lacquer for extra durability.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed (Toddler Bed Conversion Kit sold separately.)
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crib: 31″ wide x 54″ long x 37″ high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations.