Triple Paste Medicated Ointment for Diaper Rash:
- Helps to treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps protect from wetness
- 2-oz ointment for diaper rash
- Safe for use on a baby’s delicate skin
- Comes in an easy-to-use tube with a screw on top
- Seals out moisture between changes
- Prevents a re-occurrence
For external use only. When using this product do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide (12.8%). Purpose: Skin Protectant. Inactive Ingredients: White Petrolatum, Corn Starch, Anhydrous Lanolin, Stearyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Bisabolol, Cholesterol, Water, Glycerine, Oat (Avena Sativa) Kernel Extract, Polysorbate 80.
Change wet and soiled diapers promptly. Cleanse the diaper area and allow skin to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.