- Wearable devise, Clips onto Diaper, No cords, wires or sensor pads
- Vibration stimulus after 15 seconds of no abdominal movement
- Alarms after 20 seconds of no abdominal movement
- 1 year waranty excluding battery)
From the manufacturer
How it works?
- Listen – activate a gentle clicker sound that let’s you know the Snuza Hero is on.
- Watch – movement-rate indicator lights warn you about weak or infrequent movement.
- Vibration – after 15 seconds of no detected movement, Snuza Hero gently vibrates to rouse baby.
- Alert – audible alarm after 20 seconds of no movement or after three vibrate incidents.
Monitor your baby’s movements.
Snuza Hero baby monitor is a wearable device which attaches to your baby’s diaper and monitors your baby’s abdominal movement. The Hero detects the slightest of movements and will alert you if abdominal movement is weak or less than eight movements per minute. If the Snuza Hero detects no abdominal movement for 15 seconds it will vibrate in an effort to rouse your baby to resume abdominal movement. Often the vibration is enough to rouse the infant and Hero will revert to monitoring mode. However after three vibration/rousing incidents, a Rouse Warning will alert you that movement has stopped for 15 seconds on three occasions. If an additional 5 seconds of no abdominal movement is detected a sharp audible alarm will sound. The Snuza Hero can pick up external movements and it is therefore not suitable for co-sleeping or bed-sharing. It is advisable not to use the Snuza Hero when the baby is in motion, e.g. in a car seat or a stroller.