Snappi Cloth Diaper Fasteners – Pack of 3 (Blue, Green, Gray)
How to use your Snappi®:
To improve elasticity, stretch your Snappi® fastener a few times before use.
- Step 1: Hook left
- Step 2: Stretch across and hook right
- Step 3: Stretch down and hook center
The Snappi® should go from a “T” shape to a “Y” shape when stretched properly.
- Always use a cover over a Snappi fastener.
- Keep out of children’s reach when not in use.
- Do not use a Snappi fastener on toddlers that have the ability to undo or take off their cover/diaper/clothes.
- Do not use your Snappi for longer than 6 months.
- Not UV resistant – exposure to the sun can reduce the effectiveness of the Snappi.
- Any tear in the Snappi can lead to separation of a piece, presenting a possible choking hazard.
- Inspect the Snappi before each use and discontinue using immediately if there is any sign of cracking, tearing, breakage or wear of the teeth or any other parts.
- Do not cut a Snappi as this may cause tearing.