Similac Pro-Sensitive is designed for fussiness and gas due to lactose sensitivity (not for infants or children with galactosemia). Similac Pro-Sensitive is the first infant formula for sensitive tummies with 2’-FL human milk oligosaccharide,* an immune-nourishing prebiotic found† in breast milk that supports baby’s developing immune system, and the first leading infant formula with no artificial growth hormones‡. Parents reported‡.. Our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E is important for helping support baby’s brain and eye development. You can trust Similac, the #1 infant formula brand chosen by moms§ and the #1 brand fed in hospitals. *Not from human milk. † At significant levels. ‡No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows. §Total US infant formula, all outlets as of 3/31/2018, Nielsen data.
- FOR SENSITIVE TUMMIES: Designed for fussiness and gas due to lactose sensitivity. Not for infants or children with galactosemia
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: Similac Pro-Sensitive is the first infant formula with 2’-FL human milk oligosaccharide* (*Not from human milk)
- NO ARTIFICIAL GROWTH HORMONES: Similac is the first leading infant formula brand with no artificial growth hormones† (†No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows)
- TRUSTED: Similac is the #1 infant formula brand chosen by moms* and the #1 brand fed in hospitals (*total US infant formula all outlets as of 3/31/18, Nielsen data)
- BRAIN & EYE DEVELOPMENT: Our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E – nutrients also found in breast milk – helps support baby’s overall growth and brain and eye development
Ingredients: Ingredients; Water, Maltodextrin, Milk Protein Isolate, High Oleic Safflower Oil Sugar, Soy Oil Coconut Oil Less than 0.5% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil 2′-Fucosyllactose, Fructooligosaccharides, Beta-Caro-Tene, Lute Lycopene, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride Ascorbic Acid, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Magnesium Chloride Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Taurine, m-Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B.2, Potassium Hydroxide, and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5,Monophosphate, Cytidine 5′-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5′ -Monophosphate Disodium Uridine 5,Monophosphate).
Instructions: Use by date on bottle. Use as directed by a doctor. Directions for preparation and use. Do not add water. Shake very well. Do not use if break away ring is missing or broken. Use: 1. Twist off cap. 2. Twist on nipple and ring. Since the formula is commercially sterile, use clean hands to attach any clean standard nipple and ring. No need to warm before feeding. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard. Storage: Store unopened at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures. Do not reuse this bottle. Protect from light. Store in carton until ready to use. Warning: Never use a microwave to warm formula. Serious burns can result.