- Similac NeoSure promotes excellent catch-up growth in your premature baby including better gains in weight, length and head circumference when compared to premature babies fed term infant formulas*
- An easy-to-digest milk-based formula that contains increased protein, energy, vitamins and minerals compared to standard infant formula as well as extra calories for growth in baby’s first year
- The only nutrient-enriched formula for preterm infants with data to show it promoted greater rates of growth than a term infant formula during the first year of life for babies born prematurely
- Includes DHA and ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for helping support brain and eye development and calcium and phosphorus for baby’s growing bones
- From the #1 brand of premature formula (*Total US Premature infant formula all outlets as of 12/31/16, Nielsen data)
Ingredients: Water, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Lactose, Soy Oil, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Medium chain Triglycerides, Coconut Oil, Less than 0.5% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, m-Inositol, Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, L-Carnitine, Potassium Chloride, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Pantothenate, Salt, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Potassium Hydroxide, Nucleotides (Adenosine 5’-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5’-Monophosphate),
Instructions: Use only as directed by your doctor.Directions for Preparation and Use:Do not add water.Do not use if band around cap or inner foil seal is damaged.Your baby’s health depends on carefully following these directions. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Ask your baby’s doctor if you need to boil (sterilize) bottles, nipples and rings before use.1. Shake very well before each use. Remove protective band; twist off and clean cap.2. Invert cap; press down to pierce foil, then turn cap a half turn. Remove foil.3. Pour formula into bottle; attach clean nipple. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.Prepare and feed all formula in this container within 3 days after opening.Please consult your baby’s doctor before switching formula.Storage: Once opened, store quart bottle in refrigerator. Store prepared bottles in refrigerator and feed to baby within 48 hours. Store unopened containers at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures. Do not reuse container.