- TODDLER DRINK: A non-GMO,* milk-based toddler drink that helps balance your toddler’s (12-36 months) diet while you introduce new foods (*Ingredients not genetically engineered.)
- IMMUNITY: Go & Grow by Similac with HMO is the first and only toddler drink with 2’-FL human milk oligosaccharide,† an immune-nourishing prebiotic (†Not from human milk.)
- BRAIN & EYE: DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E are important nutrients for toddler brain and eye development that are found in foods kids often don’t eat—like fish, spinach, and broccoli
- 1 CUP PER DAY: Just 1 sippy cup‡ provides key nutrients your toddler needs—like iron, Vitamins C & E, and DHA, that milk alone can’t provide (‡1 sippy cup refers to 8 fl oz.)
- PREBIOTICS: Supports digestive health as you introduce new foods. Also non-GMO* and made with no artificial growth hormones§ (*Ingredients not genetically engineered.) (§No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST treated and non-rbST treated cows.)
Ingredients: Nonfat Milk, Lactose, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil; Less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, 2-Fucosyllactose, Short-Chain Fructooligosaccharides, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Taurine, M-Inositol, D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride and Potassium Hydroxide.
Instructions: Directions for Preparation and Use: 1. Add 8 fl oz of water to clean sippy cup. 2. Using a measuring cup for dry ingredients, add 1/3 cup of powder to water. 3. Shake well; use within 1 hour, then discard. Store unopened and opened powder at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures. Once opened, use contents within one month. Using the enclosed scoop: 4 unpacked, level scoops = 1/3 cup of powder. Use by date on can.