- Similac Advance Stage 1 includes OptiGRO™ to support your baby’s brain and eye development
- For newborn to 12 months
- Can provide complete nutrition for your baby’s first year, and is designed to be closer than ever to breast milk*
- *Reformulated to better match the average caloric density of breast milk; available in most Similac formulas
- Includes calcium for strong bones, nucleotides for immune support, prebiotics for digestive health, carotenoids naturally found in breast milk
- Do not add water, ready to feed
- Serving size: 100 Cal
- Ingredients: Water, Nonfat Milk, Lactose, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galactooligosaccharides, Whey Protein Concentrate. Less than 0.5% of the Following: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Ascorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Carageenan, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Choline Bitartrate, Taurine, m-Inositol, Calcium Phosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Potassium Phosphate, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Salt, Potassium Hydroxide, and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5′-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5′-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5′-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5′-Monophosphate)
- Your baby’s health depends on carefully following directions on packaging; ask your doctor if you need to boil (sterilize) empty bottles before adding formula
- Recap container and prepared bottles immediately; store in refrigerator and use within 72 hours
- Do not reuse container
- Abbott Laboratories, Abbott Park, Illinois, USA
Exclusive Blend of Nutrients
OptiGRO™ is our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E which are important ingredients found in breast milk. DHA supports brain development, Lutein supports eye health, and Vitamin E is an important nutrient found in breast milk that supports developing cells.
Welcome to Toddlerhood
Go & Grow by Similac® provides important nutrients that may be low in your toddler’s diet as you begin to introduce table food. Whether you’re mixing Go & Grow by Similac® Mix-ins™ into their food or using Go & Grow by Similac® Toddler Drink to complement their diet, we have options to help support your child’s growth and development.