Preparation H Maximum Strength Pain Relief Hemorrhoidal Cream – 0.9 oz
- For temporary relief of pain, soreness and burning.
- Helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids.
- Temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue.
- Temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts.
- Temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful.
- For external use only
- Do not use if tube seal under cap embossed with H is broken or missing.
- Ask a doctor before use if
- Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
- When using this product
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- an allergic reaction develops
- the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase.
- Pregnancy/breast-feeding warning
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- When practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying cream. When first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap. Apply externally or in the lower portion of the anal canal only. Apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement. For application in the lower anal canal: remove cover from dispensing cap. Attach dispensing cap to tube. Lubricate dispensing cap well, then gently insert dispensing cap partway into the anus. Thoroughly cleanse dispensing cap after each use and replace cover.
- Children Under 12 Years of Age:
- Ask a doctor.
- Store at 68-77 ° F (20-25 ° C).
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,Anhydrous Citric Acid,Butylated Hydroxyanisole,Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium Cetyl Alcohol,Citric Acid Monohydrate,Dexpanthenol,Edetate Disodium,Glyceryl Monostearate,Methylparaben,Mineral Oil,Polyoxyl Lauryl Ether,Polyoxyl Stearoyl Ether,Propyl Gallate,Propylene Glycol,Propylparaben,Purified Water,Sodium Benzoate,Stearyl Alcohol,Tocopherols Excipient,Vitamin E Acetate,Xanthan Gum.