- PediaSure drink is the #1 recommended brand of pediatricians
- Offers 25 essential vitamins and minerals for complete, balanced nutrition
- Clinically proven formulation to help kids catch up on growth
- Great source of protein for growing children
- Contains no artificial growth hormones
PediaSure® Grow & Gain Nutrition Shake for Kids, Chocolate (8 fl. oz., 24 pk.) is clinically proven to help children grow and acts as a nutritious supplement to regular meals for children who are a bit behind on growth milestones. A child who drinks two servings of PediaSure chocolate shake each day has been shown to have increased weight in only eight weeks’ time.
Is PediaSure Grow & Gain Nutrition Shake for Kids, Chocolate Safe for Children?
All PediaSure for kids’ drinks are safe for children who need to gain a bit of weight to meet growth guidelines. PediaSure Grow and Gain is a gluten-free product that is halal and kosher to meet the needs of your child. Each PediaSure drink contains no artificial growth hormones and is suitable for children who are lactose intolerant. However, they are not recommended for children with galactosemia.
Tons of Protein and Essential Vitamins and Minerals
Every PediaSure Grow and Gain chocolate beverage contains seven grams of protein as well as 25 vitamins and minerals. This Pediasure chocolate beverage contains important vitamins like thiamin, manganese, vitamin K, vitamin D, calcium, and folate which help your child grow and stay healthy. The PediaSure drink contains minimal amounts of sugar and cholesterol for a healthy supplement to a normal diet.
Is PediaSure Grow & Gain Nutrition Shake for Kids, Chocolate Good While on the Go?
The PediaSure chocolate shake comes in a container that is resealable, so you can easily close the drink and take it with you wherever you need to be. With this case of 24, you can even leave some shakes at the most common places you visit so you will never be without the beverage. The chocolate shake taste is appealing to kids, so you won’t hear arguing when it comes time to open another bottle. If your child needs a little help to grow and gain, PediaSure Nutrition Shakes are a great option.
From the Manufacturer
PediaSure: Balanced Nutrition
- CLINICALLY PROVEN GROWTH: Help kids catch up on growth with PediaSure Nutrition Shakes
- MOST RECOMMENDED: #1 pediatrician-recommended brand
- COMPLETE, BALANCED NUTRITION: Contains no artificial growth hormones* and provides a good source of protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals, for the nutrients kids need (*No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows)
- KID-APPROVED FLAVORS: Chocolate Shake, Banana Shake, Berry Shake, Strawberry Shake, S’mores Shake, and Vanilla Shake
- DIETARY NEEDS: PediaSure is gluten-free, kosher and halal, and suitable for children with lactose intolerance, but is not for children with galactosemia
Ingredients: Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Blend of Vegetable Oils (Canola, and Corn), Milk Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Nonfat Milk; Less than 0.5% of: Cellulose Gel, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Tuna Oil, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, Inositol, Turmeric Color, Stevia Leaf Extract, Taurine, Monk Fruit Extract, Ferrous Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Red 3, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Lutein, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12, Phylloquinone, and Vitamin D3.
Instructions: Shake very well. Serve very cold. Use by date on end of bottle. Ready to drink. Best served chilled. After opening, refrigerate And use within 48 hours. Consult your health care professional for use with children under 2 years of age.
Safe Handling Instructions: Consult your healthcare professional for use with children under 2 years of age.