Your baby is free to make a splash in Pampers Splashers disposable swim diapers! Pampers Splashers don’t swell in water like regular diapers, giving your baby a comfortable fit when wet or dry. For secure protection in the water, Splashers Dual-Leak Guard Barriers TM fit’snug around your baby’s legs to help contain messes, making them perfect for the pool, beach, splash park, and more. Only Pampers Splashers are designed with a 360° all-around stretchy waistband that fits like swimwear and easily pulls on and off—even when wet. Plus, Splashers are equipped with Easy-Tear Sides for quick disposal with less mess, and our adorable, swim-inspired, all-over graphics look like real swimwear. Pampers Splashers make a day at the pool even more fun.
Pampers Splashers Snug Fit Swim Diapers, Size L, 17 count:
- Pampers Splashers disposable swim diapers are designed for water fun at the pool, beach, splash park, and more
- Doesn’t swell in water like regular diapers, for a comfortable fit when wet or dry
- Dual Leak-Guard Barriers fit snug around baby’s legs to help contain messes
- 360° stretchy waistband provides an all-around stretchy fit that fits like swimwear
- Easy-Tear Sides are designed to make removal quick and easy
- Swim-inspired, all-over graphics for a design that looks like swimwear
Caution: Keep away from any source of flame. Pampers training underwear, like almost any article of clothing, will burn if exposed to flame. To avoid risk of choking on plastic, padding, or other materials, do not allow your child to tear the training underwear or handle any loose pieces of the training underwear. Discard any torn or any loose pieces of the training underwear. To avoid suffocation, keep all plastic bags away from babies and children. If you notice gel-like material on your baby’s skin, don’t be alarmed. This comes from the training underwear padding and can be easily removed by wiping your baby’s skin with a soft, dry cloth.
There are no reviews yet.