Crafted with nursing mothers’ needs in mind, this plush rocking chair boasts a winged back and smaller armrests to offer more shoulder and elbow space. It’s carefully crafted with a solid hardwood frame and hardwood runners, and can be converted to a traditional armchair with the purchase of stationary feet.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame and extra-thick padding.
- Sturdy rubberwood legs are attached to ottoman frame.
- Solid wood frame uses mortise and tenon joinery and is corner blocked for structural integrity.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Rocker features beautiful tufting along the back, comfortable arms and choice of legs or rockers (both included) to complete the chair.
- Lofty extra-thick padding creates a luxurious rocker that is very comfortable.
- Rocker rails feature our Driftwood finish.
- The fabric grade (A,B,C,D,E,P) is noted in parentheses after each fabric name in the fabric drop down.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials
- Item is made to order and ships directly from the US.
- Prepaid Only.