- Naturally easy to digest, premium non-GMO goat milk formula, ideal for weaning and supplementing
- May be a solution for children with cow milk sensitivity*. Tummy troubles, congestion and eczema may be associated with cow milk sensitivity
- Kabrita Goat Milk Formula has a mild, sweet and fresh taste and smell. A safe, effective and nutritious alternative to homemade goat milk formula recipes
- Nutritionally fortified goat milk formula with 22 vitamins and minerals including folic acid, DHA, ARA, and iron
- Our playful, happy goats are raised on family farms and graze on fresh grasses
- Kabrita goat milk formula has not been exposed to antibiotics, growth hormones or pesticides. Free from preservatives, artificial colors and flavors
*not suitable for children with cow milk protein allergy
Allergen Information: milk. Never warm prepared formula in a microwave. Serious burns can occur.
Ingredients: Lactose (milk), Nonfat dry goat milk, Goat whey protein concentrate powder (milk), High 2-Palmitic Acid Oil, Soybean oil, Galacto-oligosaccharides (milk), Palm kernel oil, Sunflower oil, And Less than 1%: Tri calcium citrate, Mortierella alpina oil (ARA), Tri sodium citrate, Crypthecodinium chohnii oil (DHA), Calcium carbonate, Potassium hydroxide, Choline bitartrate, Sodium L-ascorbate, Choline chloride, Ferrous sulphate, L-ascorbic acid, Zinc sulphate, Vitamin E acetate, Inositol, Niacinamide, Calcium pantothenate, Cupric sulfate, Retinyl acetate, Thiamin hydrochloride, Vitamin B6 hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Manganese sulphate, Folic acid, Potassium iodide, Vitamin K1, D-Biotin, Sodium selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin.
Instructions: Preparation Instructions: Your toddler’s health depends on following the Kabrita goat milk toddler formula instructions below. 1. Refer to the table below and fill bottle with the desired amount of warm water (104F/40C). 2. Using the enclosed scoop, add indicated amount of powder to the bottle. 3. Cap bottle and shake vigorously. 4. Use immediately, or cover and refrigerate (35-40F/24C) prepared formula. Use within 24 hours. 5. Throw out unfinished formula left in the bottle after your toddler’s feed. Do not use any prepared formula that has been unrefrigerated for over one hour. Do not freeze. To make a 2 fl oz bottle (60 mL), combine 2 fl oz water and 2 unpacked level scoops. To make a 4 fl oz bottle (120 mL), combine 4 fl oz water and 4 unpacked level scoops. To make a 6 fl oz bottle (180 mL), combine 6 fl oz water and 6 unpacked level scoops. To make a 8 fl oz bottle (240 mL), combine 8 fl oz water and 8 unpacked level scoops.