- 8 ounce container, about 15 servings per container
- Made with real fruit & whole grains
- Has iron for healthy brain development
- Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients
- Gerber is a leader in infant and early childhood nutrition. Have questions? We are awake when you are 24/7: 1-800-284-9488
Stop Use Indications: 44
Animal Health Concern: 24
Skin Care Concern: Dry Skin
Warning Text: Keep package away from children.
Inactive Ingredients: 43
Ingredients: Whole Grain Oat Flour, Banana Flakes, Potassium Phosphate.Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Iron (Electrolytic), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide*, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12, Folic Acid*.*One of the B vitamins.
Active Ingredients: 41
Instructions: Easy Mix Directions: Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl. For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency. For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber juice for children over 1 year of age. Serve as is or warm in the microwave. Always test temperature before feeding. Discard any unfed cereal.Microwave Guidelines for Heating: Warmunheated liquid at medium (50% power) 1530 seconds. Mixheated liquid with cereal. Stirto even out temperature. Test temperaturebefore feeding. Baby’s First Cereal Feeding: Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 45 Tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.