- 14.1oz container – Makes 96 fl oz reconstituted infant formula (24 – 4 fl oz bottles)
- Hypoallergenic formula designed for babies with cow’s protein allergy with all essential nutrients including calcium and iron, for adequate growth. With expert recommended DHA for brain and eye development.
- Made with 100% high quality whey protein, that has been extensively broken down to make the formula hypoallergenic and well tolerated
- Has the probiotic B. lactis, to help promote a balance of beneficial bacteria to support baby’s digestive health
- Head to MyGerber.com to meet Dotti, your on-call personal baby expert, or call us anytime 24/7 at 1-800-284-9517
GERBER® EXTENSIVE HA™ with Probiotic B. lactis Hypoallergenic Powder Infant Formula with Iron, 14.1 Ounces
Gerber Extensive HA is a hypoallergenic formula designed to meet the nutritional needs of babies with cow’s milk protein allergy. If your baby is suspected of having CMPA or diagnosed with CMPA your baby’s doctor might recommend changing from a routine formula to a hypoallergenic infant formula. Gerber Extensive HA has been clinically proven to be hypoallergenic. It is made with 100% whey, a high quality whey protein, extensively broken down designed to be well tolerated. Gerber Extensive HA is the only hypoallergenic formula to feature B. lactis, a probiotic similar to those found in breast milk to support digestive health. Babies with cow’s milk protein allergy have been shown to have a different gut flora than babies without cow’s milk protein allergy. Feeding infants diagnosed with CMPA, an extensively hydrolyzed formula with the probiotic Bifidobacterium lactis has been shown to help promote a balanced gut flora. Gerber Extensive HA has a unique oil blend made with expert recommended DHA for brain and eye development and Medium chain triglycerides (MCT), fatty acids that are well absorbed. It has all vitamins and minerals to support baby’s growth.