Enfamil Gentlease NeuroPro Infant Formula, Single Serve Powder, 14 Packets
- Support your child’s brain health and cognitive development* with inositol, MFGM, and DHA found in breast milk‡
- Gentlease sensitivity formula with easy-to-digest proteins and reduced lactose to help with gassy or fussy babies
Years of research and discovery has led Enfamil to a single-minded goal: create baby formula that nourishes the brain first. In their first year, your baby’s brain will increase 175% in size, making this a critical window to nourish their growing mind now and for the rest of their life. Enfamil’s new NeuroPro formula is made with this in mind:
- MFGM, an important component of breast milk clinically proven to support cognitive development
- Brain-nourishing blend of inositol and DHA for babies
- Complete nutrition with no genetically engineered ingredients
- Special Gentlease Sensitivity Formula to soothe fussiness, gas, and crying within 24 hours
New Brain-Building Formula from the Brand #1 Recommended by Pediatricians
Enfamil NeuroPro is formulated to nourish your baby’s brain with MFGM, a protein complex found in breast milk. Evidence from a recent clinical study showed MFGM in baby formula supports cognitive development similar to breast milk. With Enfamil’s NeuroPro formula, your little one won’t be missing out on brain-building nutrition that breast milk provides.
Soothe Your Fussy Baby’s Tummy with an Easy-to-Digest Sensitivity Formula
Gassy babies let you know they’re uncomfortable the only way they know how: crying! Our Gentlease formula is clinically proven to reduce fussiness, gas, and crying within 24 hours. Every baby is different, and some need a little help digesting lactose and other common nutrients.Soothe your baby’s tummy with Enfamil Gentlease, so you both can get a little rest.
Complete Nutrition Tailored to Your Baby’s Growth
Enfamil provides complete nutrition for babies through 12 months. Each bottle contains 30 easy-to-digest nutrients and proteins in a formula that’s gentle on your baby’s tummy. Enfamil NeuroPro is formulated to promote cognitive development while meeting all of their dietary needs. Support your baby’s development, from brain to belly, with Enfamil.
The Only Formula with the Same Important Nutrients as Breast Milk†
Enfamil’s new NeuroPro line is the only baby formula with a fat-protein blend of MFGM and DHA, previously only found in breast milk.†
DHA, or docosahexaenoic acid, is a special fatty acid with long-term benefits for a growing child. The following effects have been found in babies fed formulas with DHA compared to those who weren’t:
- Better attention
- Better verbal skills
- Better mental development
- Better executive function
MFGM stands for Milk Fat Globule Membrane, a naturally occurring part of breast milk. Research has shown that MFGM plays an important role in brain structure and function.* For the first time, this component of breast milk is now available in Enfamil’s NeuroPro brain-first baby formulas.
There’s an Enfamil formula for every baby! Try Enfamil NeuroPro Infant for a brain-nourishing formula with prebiotics to support immune health.
*As measured by Bayley-III cognitive score at 12 months in a different formula with MFGM added as an ingredient.
†In amounts supported by clinical research.
‡The average worldwide amounts in mature breast milk: Inositol at 22 mg/100kcal over the course of lactation. DHA at 0.32% of total fatty acids.
Enfamil Gentlease NeuroPro Baby Formula, Single Serve Powder, 14 Packets
- Clinically proven to reduce fussiness, gas, and crying within 24 hours.
- New formula based on breast milk from the #1 pediatrician recommended brand.
- Easy-to-digest nutrients and proteins are gentle on your baby’s tummy.
- The only formula with MFGM and DHA, two important nutrients found in breast milk.
- DHA fatty acids for babies to help improve attention, brain development, and executive function.
- MFGM, a naturally occurring membrane linked to brain structure and function.
- Our fortified formula is perfect for fussy babies with difficulties breastfeeding.
- Over half of moms report a feeding issue with their infant in the first year: Make sure your baby doesn’t miss out on the benefits of breast milk with Enfamil NeuroPro.
- Baby formula focused on cognitive development from a trusted name in infant nutrition.
Ingredients: Corn Syrup Solids, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy, and High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Partially Hydrolyzed Nonfat Milk and Whey Protein Concentrate Solids (Soy), Whey Protein-Lipid Concentrate (Milk)‡, and Less than 2%: Mortierella Alpina Oil§, Schizochytrium Sp, Oil¦, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Taurine, L-Carnitine. ‡A source of MFGM (Milk Fat Globule Membrane). §A source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA). ¦A source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA).
Instructions: 1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap & water before preparing formula.2. Pour desired amount of water into bottle. Pour entire contents of packet(s) into bottle.3. Cap bottle and shake well.To make# 4 fl. oz. bottle mix 4 fl. oz. of water with 1 packet (17.4g).To make# 8 fl. oz. bottle mix 8 fl. oz. of water with 2 packets (34.8g)#Each packet adds about 0.4 fl. oz. to the amount of prepared formula. Instructions for Preparation & UseYour baby’s health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s doctor. Ask your baby’s doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby. Ask your baby’s doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.