Enfamil Enspire Infant Formula – Our Closest to Breast Milk, Powder, 20.5 oz Tub
- First and only formula with both Lactoferrin and MFGM* to support cognitive development and immune health. Also includes DHA, ARA, Inositol and Choline to foster development.
- Baby Formula with complete nutrition for babies 0-12 months and non GMO ingredients.**
First and Only Formula with Lactoferrin and MFGM
Enfamil Enspire is our closest formula to breast milk. It is the first and only baby formula with MFGM and Lactoferrin* — two components also found in breast milk that help support your baby’s mental development and immune system.
Enfamil Enspire is non-GMO** and is designed to provide complete nutrition for babies 0-12 months.
An Inspired Way to Nourish Your Baby’s Growth
Enfamil’s single-minded goal is to create baby formula that nourishes the brain first. In their first year, your baby’s brain will increase 175% in size, making this a critical window to nourish their growing mind now and for the rest of their life.
Enfamil’s Enspire formula was created using the most comprehensive breast milk research ever and includes:
- MFGM to foster cognitive development
- Lactoferrin to support the immune system
- DHA, Inositol and Choline — brain-nourishing nutrients also found in breast milk
- PDX and GOS — prebiotics to support immune system development
- Vitamins like D, C and E — and nucleotides which are associated with immune health and development
- Complete nutrition with no genetically engineered ingredients.**
How the Ingredients Work – Lactoferrin
Lactoferrin is a nutrient that’s found in high levels in breast milk and is also found in Enfamil Enspire. It is an important protein that helps support the immune system and intestinal development.
Why is it so important to support intestinal development? Because 70% of your baby’s immune system is located in the digestive tract. So when Lactoferrin supports the digestive system, it is also supporting the immune system.
Clinical studies have confirmed this protein’s ability to support immune health for infants and toddlers. Enspire is Enfamil’s ONLY formula that contains an amount of Lactoferrin that is within the range found in mature breast milk.*
How the Ingredients Work – MFGM and DHA
Enfamil Enspire is formulated to nourish your baby’s brain with MFGM. MFGM stands for Milk Fat Globule Membrane, a protein complex found in breast milk. Evidence from a recent clinical study showed MFGM in baby formula supports cognitive development similar to breast milk.
DHA, or docosahexaenoic acid, is a special fatty acid with long-term benefits for a growing child. The following effects have been found in babies fed formulas with DHA compared to those who weren’t:
- Better attention
- Better verbal skills
- Better mental development
- Better executive function
DHA is also a building block of the eyes and nervous system. With 2X the DHA, Enspire is closer to breast milk than ever before.†
*All infant formulas may have inherent trace levels of MFGM and Lactoferrin, but only Enspire is specifically designed to have these innovative components also found in breast milk.
**Not made with genetically engineered ingredients, but trace amounts of genetically engineered material may be present in the product from manufacturing environments and process sources.
†Than previous formulations
- Enfamil Enspire Infant Formula – Our Closest to Breast Milk, Powder, 20.5 oz Tub
- Our formula closest to breast milk.
- Enfamil Enspire Infant is the only formula to add the ingredients MFGM and Lactoferrin,* which are also found in breast milk.
- With MFGM to help foster cognitive development – a naturally occurring membrane in breast milk that is linked to brain structure and function.
- Enfamil Enspire Infant Formula contains Lactoferrin, an important protein that helps support your baby’s immune system and intestinal development.
- Enfamil Enspire is non-GMO** and is designed to provide complete nutrition for babies 0-12 months.
- Created based on one of the most comprehensive breast milk studies ever.
- #1 pediatrician recommended brand.
- Enfamil Enspire Infant Formula has DHA omega-3 fatty acids to help babies improve attention, brain development, and executive function.
- Included is a 20.5 oz reusable tub of Enfamil Enspire Infant Formula Powder with a wider mouth for easy scooping and storing.
Ingredients: Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy, and High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Whey Protein-Lipid Concentrate* (Milk), Whey Protein Concentrate, and less than 2%: Lactoferrin, Galactooligosaccharides** Polydextrose**, Mortierella Alpina Oil†, Crypthecodinium Cohini Oil‡, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Soy Lecithin, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Inositol, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Nucleotides (Cytidine 5′-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5′-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5′-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5′-Monophosphate), Taurine, L-Carnitine.
Instructions: <ol><li>Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula.</li> <li>Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.</li> <li>Cap bottle and SHAKE WELL. Use the chart on the label for correct amounts of water and powder. Use scoop in tub to measure powder. Store DRY scoop in lid holder.</li></ol>
Safe Handling Instructions: Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result. Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40°F (2-4°C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula. After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.