Enfagrow Toddler Next Step Vanilla Milk Drink, Powder, 24 oz Can
- Enfagrow Toddler Next Step Vanilla Milk Drink is specifically designed for toddlers 1-3 years to help ensure they get good nutrition for their changing needs and tastes.
- It has DHA and iron to support a growing brain, and our Natural Defense Dual Prebiotics Blend, designed to help support your toddler’s digestive system – along with 20 other nutrients.
Support Your Baby’s Growing Brain and Changing Tastes
Now that your toddler’s tastes and needs are changing, there might be nutritional gaps in their diet. Enfamil’s proprietary Triple Health Guard blend helps support your babies brain, nutrient intake and immune health.
85% of brain growth happens in your baby’s first three years. BUT – The transition from formula or breast milk to cow’s milk can lead to an 80% drop in brain-nourishing DHA consumption. DHA is a special brain-building omega-3 fatty acid that has long term benefits for a growing child. The following effects have been found in babies fed formulas with DHA compared to those who weren’t:
- Better Attention
- Better verbal skills
- Better mental development
- Better executive function
That means it is more important than ever to provide them with the nutrition they need for continued healthy development. Enfagrow Toddler Next Step contains iron and 26mg of brain-nourishing DHA to assure rapid brain development. That is 2X the DHA with 16% less sugar than Similac Go and Grow Vanilla Flavor†.
Enfagrow Toddler Next Step has Calcium, Vitamin D, Zinc and 19 other nutrients that help complement their diet. Your toddler’s tastes may be changing, but their need for good nutrition is not. Make sure they get the nutrients they need to help support growth and development.
Immune and Digestive Health
Enfagrow has our Natural Defense Dual Prebiotics blend, which is designed to help support digestive health. These prebiotics and vitamins can help support your toddler’s immune system and digestive health.†Enfagrow has not been shown superior to Similac Go and Grow in supporting brain development. Enfagrow Vanilla Milk Powder (26 mg DHA and 13 g sugar per serving) vs Similac Go and Grow (12.7 mg DHA and 15 g sugar per serving).
*Enfamil is the #1 pediatrician recommended brand of Infant Formula – QuintilesIMS, using the ProVoice Survey fielded from October 1, 2016 to September 30, 2017.
- Enfagrow Premium Toddler Nutritional Drink, Powder, 24 oz Can
- Milk-based nutritional powder for growing toddlers ages 1 year and up to complement your little one’s diet.
- Proprietary Triple Health Guard blend that has DHA to help support brain and eye development, prebiotics and vitamins to help support immune health, and 22 total nutrients to complement the diet.
- 85% of brain growth happens in the first three years but switching to cow’s milk from breast milk can lead to an 80% drop in brain nourishing DHA consumption. Help fill the DHA gap with as little as two servings a day.
- DHA are fatty acids that help improve attention, brain development, and executive function for babies.
- Natural Defense Dual Prebiotics Blend, designed to help support digestive health.
- Enfamil is the #1 Infant Formula brand recommended by pediatricians.*
- Powder, Vanilla Flavor.
Ingredients: Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, and High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Galactiooligosaccharides*, Polydextrose*, and Less than 1%: Magnesium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Tuna Fish Oil**, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Soy Lecithin. *A Type of Prebiotic. **A Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA).
Instructions: Directions for Preparation & Use: Add 4 unpacked level scoops (1/3 cup, 36g) of powder to 6 fluid ounces of water. Shake well, serve immediately. Store dry scoop in can.
Safe Handling Instructions: Do not use microwave oven to warm formula. May result in serious burns.