Attach items to paper, wood, cloth, pottery, and more with the non-toxic adhesive of Elmer’s Washable School Glue. Specially formulated to be washable and easy to use, Elmer’s School Glue perfect for school projects and home arts and crafts. Elmer’s School Glue is adjustable before setting and does not run, delivering reliable results with every use. You can also use your liquid glue to create glue slime!
- Make slime and bond materials like paper, wood, fabric and ceramics
- Safe, washable and non-toxic – ideal for children
- No-run formula is adjustable before setting and dries clear
- The #1 teacher brand, it’s great for arts, crafts and school projects
- Smooth, classic white glue formula is perfect for making slime at home or in the classroom!
Instructions: Uses: Bonds most porous materials such as paper and cloth, and semi-porous materials such as wood and pottery. Clean-Up: Use a damp cloth before glue dries. If dried, wash with soap and water. To Wash: Pre-soak 10 minutes in cold water. Follow garment maker washing instructions. Note: Not for photos, bare metal, submerged or heated surfaces. Keep from freezing.