- Along with the use of the Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test Sticks, the Clearblue Fertility Monitor identifies changes in fertility hormones.
- The Clearblue Fertility Monitor is the most advanced way of tracking fertility and the only non-invasive method that detects both LH and estrogen hormones. Gives you comprehensive, personal information about your cycle to help you map out your fertility calendar. Counts the days and tells you which days to test. Tells you when you’re having Low, High, and Peak fertility days.
- Requires: Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test Sticks (sold separately) and 4 alkaline AAA batteries (not included)
- No.1 Brand Recommended by OB/GYNs.*
- Package Quantity: 1
- Test Substance: Urine
- Features: LCD Display
- For Use On: Vaginal
- Results Ready In: 2 Min.
- Results Indication: Digital Display
- Includes: Instruction Booklet
Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test-1 Count
The Clearblue Fertility Monitor is non-invasive and easy-to-use electronic handheld device that identifies the most fertile days to help women who are trying to conceive maximize their chances of getting pregnant. Most over-the-counter ovulation tests monitor only the LH hormone, but the Clearblue Fertility Monitor tracks both LH and estrogen hormones to typically identify up to 6 fertile days — 2 days of Peak Fertility days and 1–5 days of High Fertility.