- Pediatrician Evaluated and Recommended. Patented. Award-Winning.
- Cushiony mesh helps protect baby from bumps and bruises while ensuring complete air flow.
- Reduces the risk of suffocation and re-breathing carbon dioxide, a risk factor in SIDS.
- Helps keep arms and legs from getting stuck in crib slats.
- Remove when child can sit up unaided.
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Thread Count: 220
- Hypoallergenic, PVC-free
- Machine Washable
- 2008 Award
- 115.000 inches L x 84.000 inches W
- Thickness: 0.125 inches
BreathableBaby® Seersucker Breathable® Mesh Crib Liner in Blue
An alternative to traditional crib bumpers, the BreathableBaby mesh crib liner in ecru prevents your babys arms or legs from getting stuck in the crib slats. Its made of 200-thread count polyester mesh fabric for optimum ventilation and to prevent suffocation. This breathable crib liner offers a soft surface for your baby. Hypoallergenic and PVC-free. It fits most standard-sized cribs. Available in packs of 2.