Featuring First-to-Detect Technology, this First Response pregnancy test is sensitive enough to capture scant amounts of the pregnancy hormone to give you results 6 days sooner than your missed period*. The Early Result test is over 99 accurate* and compatible with the free EasyRead App, that instantly converts your pregnancy test lines into “Pregnant” or “Not Pregnant” results.
- First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test with EasyRead App is oer 99% accurate from the day of your expected period.
- The FIRST pregnancy test brand to tell you 6 DAYS SOONER than your missed period*
- Scan & Confirm results for free with EasyRead app. EasyRead instantly converts your pregnancy test lines into the words “Pregnant” or “Not Pregnant”.
- First Response Pregnancy Tests detects all forms of the pregnancy hormone*
- Read your result in just 3 minutes
Health Concern: For in-vitro diagnostic use. Not to be taken internally. Store in a dry place below 86°F (30°C). Do not freeze. Keep out of reach of children.Important note regarding negative results: Some pregnant women will not be able to detect hCG in their urine 5 days before the expected period. If you test negative before your missed period, but think you may still be pregnant, you should retest again in a few days after your missed periods. All results should be confirmed by your health care provides, especially when making decisions about future medical care.Important note regarding positive results: Because this test detects low levels of hCG, it is possible that this test may give positive results even if you are not pregnant. If you test positive, but think you may not be pregnant, you should check with your doctor.
Ingredients: This kit contains 3 FIRST RESPONSE Early Result Pregnancy Tests
Dosage: Easy Guide – Please read detailed instructions inside before testing (in English and Spanish)Test as early as 6 days before the day of your missed period.Test: Put the tip of the test in the urine stream for 5 seconds.Wait 3 Minutes.Read. Two pink lines is a pregnant result. (even if either line is faint).Read insert for more information about result.
Instructions: Refer to the image of the packaging insert for instructions.